Canon Pro 100 Series Driver

Mandy1987

Post by Mandy1987 »

I recently purchased a Canon Pro 100 printer and I'm trying to install the driver for it on my Windows 10 laptop. However, I have searched through the Canon website, various driver databases, and even tried using the built-in Windows update feature, but I am unable to find a working link for the driver. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Canon Pro 100 series driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Pro 100 Series Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon pro 100 series driver for Windows.

File name: canon-pro-100-series.exe
Version: 8.307
File size: 11810 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 2.25

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: Canon Pro 100 Series Driver
- Compatibility: Compatible with Canon Pro 100 Series printers
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.7 and later
- Driver Type: Printer driver
- Version: 1.0.0.0
- File Size: 50 MB
- Release Date: December 15, 2019
- Language: Multiple languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc.)
- License: Free

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon Pro 100 Series printer not responding after installing the driver?
A: If your printer is not responding after installing the Canon Pro 100 Series Driver, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check the printer's power source and ensure it is turned on.
- Verify that the USB cable is securely connected between the printer and the computer.
- Restart both the printer and the computer to ensure a fresh connection is established.

2. Q: The print quality of my Canon Pro 100 Series printer is poor. How can I improve it?
A: If you are experiencing poor print quality with your Canon Pro 100 Series printer, consider the following troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink levels.
- Clean the printhead using the printer's maintenance options or through the driver software.
- Adjust the print settings in the driver software to optimize the print quality for your desired output.

3. Q: I'm unable to install the Canon Pro 100 Series Driver on my Mac computer. What should I do?
A: If you are having trouble installing the Canon Pro 100 Series Driver on your Mac computer, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Verify that your Mac meets the required system specifications mentioned in the driver specifications.
- Check if any other printers or scanner drivers are conflicting with the installation. Remove them if necessary.
- Download the latest version of the driver from the official Canon website and attempt the installation again.
Mandy1987

Re: Re: Canon Pro 100 Series Driver

Post by Mandy1987 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Pro 100 Series, I have been struggling to find a reliable one for weeks.