Canon Hv20 Driver

Reggie

Canon Hv20 Driver

Post by Reggie »

I recently purchased a Canon HV20 camcorder and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched extensively on the Canon website, but couldn't locate the specific driver for this model. I've also checked various driver download websites, but no luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Canon HV20 driver? I appreciate any help you can offer!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Hv20 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon hv20 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-hv20.exe
Version: 1.359
File size: 18172 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 5.41

Canon Hv20 Driver

(click above to download)

Device specification:
- Model: Canon HV20
- Type: HDV camcorder
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Image sensor: 1/2.7-inch CMOS
- Lens: Canon HD L Series
- Optical zoom: 10x
- Digital zoom: 200x
- Image stabilization: Super-Range Optical Image Stabilizer
- Display: 2.7-inch LCD panel
- Recording media: MiniDV cassette
- Audio: Built-in microphone and mini-jack
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, HDMI, component video, composite video/audio
- Battery: Canon BP-2L13 (approx. 85 minutes of continuous recording)
- Weight: Approx. 535 grams (1.18 lbs)

Troubleshooting:

Q1: My Canon HV20 doesn't power on, what should I do?
A1: Firstly, make sure the battery is fully charged and properly inserted. If the issue persists, try a different battery or connect the camcorder directly to a power source using the included AC adapter to eliminate any potential battery-related problems. If the problem persists, consider contacting Canon support for further assistance.

Q2: I am unable to view the previously recorded videos on my Canon HV20, what could be the cause?
A2: Double-check if the MiniDV cassette is properly inserted into the camcorder. Ensure that the playback mode is selected correctly, and the LCD display is properly functioning. If the issue remains, try playing the cassette on another compatible device to determine if the problem lies with the camcorder itself or the cassette. If the problem persists, consult with Canon support for further guidance.

Q3: Why does my Canon HV20 produce blurry images or videos?
A3: Ensure that the lens is clean and free from any smudges or dust particles. Check if the image stabilizer is enabled and functioning correctly. Adjust the focus mode to manual or automatic depending on your preference. If the issue persists, try resetting the camcorder to its default settings through the menu options. If the problem continues, it might be necessary to seek professional assistance or contact Canon support for further troubleshooting steps.
Reggie

Re: Re: Canon Hv20 Driver

Post by Reggie »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Canon HV20 driver, I was having trouble finding a working one!