Canon Driver Dr-C230

Hipsie

Canon Driver Dr-C230

Post by Hipsie »

Hey everyone,
I've been struggling to find the driver for my Canon Dr-C230 scanner and I was wondering if anyone could help me out? I've been searching all over the official Canon website, but I couldn't locate the specific driver I need. I've also tried searching on various driver update websites, but still no luck. It's frustrating because I really need this driver to ensure my scanner works properly on my computer. If anyone knows where I can find the driver or has a reliable source for it, I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Dr-C230

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon dr-c230 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-dr-c230.exe
Version: 2.694
File size: 35765 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 5.29

Canon Driver Dr-C230

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Type: Desktop sheetfed scanner
- Document Feeding: Automatic or Manual
- Document Size: Plain Paper Width: 50.8 to 216 mm (2" to 8.5"), Length: 54 to 356 mm (2.12" to 14"), Embossed Card, Business Card, Plastic Card Width: 53.9 to 55 mm (2.12" to 2.17"), Length: 85.5 to 91 mm (3.37" to 3.58"), Long Document Mode: Up to 3,000 mm (118.1")
- Scanning Modes: Black and White, Error Diffusion, High-Speed Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement II, 256-level Gray, 24-bit Color
- Scan Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Black and White: Simplex/Duplex: 30 ppm, Color: Simplex/Duplex: 30 ppm
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: The scanner is not turning on. What could be the possible cause?
A: Ensure that the power cable is securely plugged into a functioning power outlet. Check if the power switch on the scanner is in the "on" position. If the issue persists, try using a different power cable or contact Canon's customer support for further assistance.

2. Q: Why is the scanned document coming out distorted or misaligned?
A: The misalignment issue could be due to improper paper insertion. Make sure the document is properly aligned against the paper guides in the feeder tray. Additionally, check if the scanner's rollers are clean and free from debris, as dirty rollers can cause misfeeds and result in misalignment. Cleaning the rollers with a lint-free cloth lightly moistened with isopropyl alcohol may help resolve the issue.

3. Q: The scanner is producing poor quality scans with streaks or blotches. What can I do to fix this?
A: Streaks and blotches can often occur due to dirt or debris on the scanner's imaging sensors or glass. Clean the imaging sensors and glass carefully using a clean, lint-free cloth and a non-abrasive cleaning solution recommended by Canon. Make sure to follow the manufacturer's guidelines for cleaning the scanner to avoid any damage. If the issue persists, it might be necessary to
Hipsie

Re: Re: Canon Driver Dr-C230

Post by Hipsie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon Dr-C230! I've been struggling to find a working driver, so I really appreciate your help.