Www.Xp-Pen.Ru Driver Download

Randy97

Post by Randy97 »

I am having trouble finding the driver for my XP-Pen tablet on the official website (www.xp-pen.ru). I have tried searching for it on their download page, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the specific driver I need. Can someone provide me with a direct download link to the XP-Pen tablet driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Www.Xp-Pen.Ru Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download www.xp-pen.ru driver for Windows.

File name: wwwxp-penru.exe
Version: 1.763
File size: 33970 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 5.63

(click above to download)

Device Name: XP-Pen Graphics Tablet
Specifications:
- Tablet size: 10 x 6 inches
- Active area: 8.7 x 5.4 inches
- Resolution: 5080 LPI (Lines per Inch)
- Report Rate: 266 RPS (Reports per Second)
- Pressure Sensitivity: 8192 levels
- Connectivity: USB
- Compatibility: Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.10 and above

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: The tablet is not responding to my pen input. What could be the issue?
A1: Make sure the tablet is properly connected to your computer via the provided USB cable. Try using a different USB port or cable to eliminate any connection issues. If the problem persists, reinstall the drivers from the official XP-Pen website.

Q2: The cursor on my screen does not accurately correspond to the position of my pen on the tablet. How can I fix this?
A2: Check if the tablet is set to the correct screen mapping. Open the XP-Pen driver software and adjust the screen mapping settings to align the tablet area with your screen. If the problem continues, calibrate the tablet using the provided software.

Q3: The pressure sensitivity of the pen is not working as expected. What can I do to resolve this?
A3: First, ensure that you have installed the latest drivers for your XP-Pen tablet. Open the driver software and navigate to the pressure sensitivity settings. Adjust the pressure curve according to your preference. If the issue persists, try using a different drawing software or check if any conflicting software is affecting the pressure sensitivity.
Randy97

Re: Re: Www.Xp-Pen.Ru Driver Download

Post by Randy97 »

Thank you for providing the download link for the Windows driver for my device. I will try it out and let you know if I encounter any issues.