Hp Envy Webcam Driver Windows 10

Larry1991

Post by Larry1991 »

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 on my HP Envy laptop and noticed that my webcam is no longer functioning properly. After doing some research, it seems that updating the driver may fix the issue.

I have spent the past couple of hours searching for a reliable and official driver for the HP Envy webcam that is compatible with Windows 10, but unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in finding it.

I have tried visiting the HP support website, but the available drivers there only go up to Windows 8.1. I also attempted to use the Windows Update feature, but it didn't detect any updates for the webcam driver.

If anyone has any information or a direct link to the HP Envy webcam driver specifically for Windows 10, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Envy Webcam Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp envy webcam windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-envy-webcam_win10.exe
Version: 2.376
File size: 13820 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 4.8

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: HP
- Model: Envy Webcam
- Operating System: Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my HP Envy Webcam not working on Windows 10?
Answer: There could be several reasons for this issue. Please ensure that the webcam driver is properly installed and up-to-date. Additionally, check the privacy settings in Windows 10 and make sure the webcam isn't blocked. If the problem persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the webcam driver or contact HP support for further assistance.

2. Question: How can I improve the video quality of my HP Envy Webcam on Windows 10?
Answer: To enhance video quality, make sure you have sufficient lighting in the surroundings. Adjust the webcam settings by accessing the camera app on your Windows 10 device. Within the camera app, you can experiment with options like brightness, contrast, and resolution to optimize the video quality.

3. Question: I'm experiencing audio issues with my HP Envy Webcam on Windows 10. How can I fix this?
Answer: First, check if the microphone of your HP Envy Webcam is enabled and not muted. You can do this by accessing the sound settings in Windows 10. If the microphone is enabled and you still encounter audio issues, try updating the audio driver. Alternatively, test the webcam on another device or contact HP support for further assistance.
Larry1991

Re: Re: Hp Envy Webcam Driver Windows 10

Post by Larry1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Envy webcam, it worked perfectly and I can now use my webcam without any issues on my Windows 10.