Drivers Hp Laserjet P1102W Windows 10 64 Bits

Vickie

Post by Vickie »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 on my computer and now I am having trouble finding the appropriate driver for my HP Laserjet P1102W printer. I have searched extensively on the HP website, as well as other driver download websites, but I have been unsuccessful in finding the driver specifically for Windows 10 64-bit. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver for my printer? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Drivers Hp Laserjet P1102W Windows 10 64 Bits

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp laserjet p1102w windows 10 64 bits driver for Windows.

File name: hp-laserjet-p1102w-win10-64-bits.exe
Version: 7.132
File size: 44835 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: McAfee 2.70

(click above to download)

Prints up to 19 pages per minute
Print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi
Wireless connectivity option
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity
150-sheet input tray and 10-sheet priority tray
Compatible with various paper sizes

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my HP Laserjet P1102W not connecting to the wireless network?
A: Ensure that the printer is within the range of the wireless network and the wireless feature is enabled in the printer settings. Also, check if the wireless network password is correctly entered.

2. Q: How can I resolve print quality issues with my HP Laserjet P1102W?
A: Firstly, make sure the paper loaded is appropriate and not damaged. Then, try cleaning the print cartridge and verify if the printer's toner level is sufficient. Additionally, perform a print head alignment and check the print settings for any configuration errors.

3. Q: My HP Laserjet P1102W is not printing and the error light is blinking. What should I do?
A: Check if there are any paper jams in the printer and clear them if found. Ensure that the toner cartridge is properly installed and has not exhausted. If the issue persists, power cycle the printer by turning it off, unplugging it from the power source, waiting for a minute, and then powering it back on.
Vickie

Re: Re: Drivers Hp Laserjet P1102W Windows 10 64 Bits

Post by Vickie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for HP Laserjet P1102W for Windows 10 64-bit, it worked flawlessly on my system!