Download Driver Vga Geforce Gtx 1050 Ti

Richie

Post by Richie »

I've been searching online for a driver link to download the Vga Geforce Gtx 1050 Ti driver, but I'm unable to find it. I've checked the official Nvidia website, as well as other popular driver download websites, but no luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download this driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Vga Geforce Gtx 1050 Ti

Post by Detective »

Below you can download vga geforce gtx 1050 ti driver for Windows.

File name: vga-geforce-gtx1050-ti.exe
Version: 8.461
File size: 23408 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee 5.64

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Device: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Core Clock: 1290 MHz / Boost Clock: 1392 MHz
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Clock: 7008 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Multi-Display Support: Yes
- DirectX Version Support: 12
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.5
- Power Consumption: 75W
- Recommended Power Supply: 300W
- Dimensions: 241 x 111 x 38 mm
- Weight: 526g
- Outputs: DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my screen blurry or flickering after installing the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?
A: This issue could be related to either improper driver installation or a faulty connection. Try reinstalling the graphics driver or checking the cables for any damage or loose connections.

2. Q: My computer freezes or crashes when running intensive graphics applications with the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. What could be the problem?
A: Frequent crashes or freezes during graphics-intensive tasks may indicate an overheating issue. Ensure that the GPU is properly cooled with adequate airflow and that the card's fan is functioning correctly. Additionally, updating the graphics driver to the latest version might help resolve any software-related issues.

3. Q: I am experiencing poor performance or low FPS in games despite having the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. How can I improve it?
A: Low performance in games may be due to various factors. First, ensure that the graphics driver is up to date. Additionally, check if your system meets the game's minimum system requirements, including sufficient RAM and CPU power. Consider optimizing in-game settings to balance performance and visual quality. Furthermore, keeping the system clean from unnecessary background processes or malware can also help enhance gaming performance.
Richie

Re: Re: Download Driver Vga Geforce Gtx 1050 Ti

Post by Richie »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the working Windows driver for the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti VGA! It's a relief to finally find a reliable source.