Download Driver Toshiba Rfbus Driver

Trudy1993

Post by Trudy1993 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10, but now I am having trouble finding a compatible driver for my Toshiba Rfbus. I have searched on the official Toshiba website, but unfortunately, they don't provide a driver specifically for Windows 10. I also tried searching on other driver download websites, but I couldn't find a reliable source for the driver either. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Toshiba Rfbus driver for Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Toshiba Rfbus Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download toshiba rfbus driver for Windows.

File name: toshiba-rfbus.exe
Version: 2.439
File size: 14.68 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver. 1.2

(click above to download)

Specification of the Device:
- Brand: Toshiba
- Model: RFbus Driver
- Device Type: Driver software
- Purpose: To enable communication between Bluetooth devices and the computer system
- Compatibility: Suitable for Toshiba devices
- Installation: Requires downloading and installing the driver software

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for the Device:
1. Q: Why is the device not connecting to my Bluetooth devices?
A: Make sure that the RFbus Driver is installed correctly on your Toshiba device. Additionally, check if the Bluetooth function is enabled and try restarting both the device and the Bluetooth devices you are trying to connect.

2. Q: I am unable to download the Toshiba RFbus Driver. What can I do?
A: Ensure that you are downloading the driver software from a reliable source, such as the official Toshiba website. Check your internet connectivity and try using a different browser or device. If the issue persists, contact Toshiba support for further assistance.

3. Q: After updating the RFbus Driver, my Bluetooth devices are not functioning properly. What should I do?
A: In such cases, it is recommended to roll back to the previous version of the driver. Access the device manager on your Toshiba device, locate the RFbus Driver, right-click, and select "Properties." In the "Driver" tab, choose "Roll Back Driver." If this option is grayed out, try uninstalling the driver and installing an older version from the Toshiba website or contact their support for further guidance.
Trudy1993

Re: Re: Download Driver Toshiba Rfbus Driver

Post by Trudy1993 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Toshiba Rfbus Driver, I really appreciate it!