3D Video Controller Driver Windows 10 64 Bit Samsung

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi everyone, I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 (64-bit) and noticed that I'm missing the driver for the 3D Video Controller on my Samsung device. I've tried searching on the Samsung website and even on other driver download websites, but I haven't been able to find a direct download link for this specific driver. Has anyone else come across this issue or knows where I can download the 3D Video Controller driver for my Samsung laptop running Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: 3D Video Controller Driver Windows 10 64 Bit Samsung

Post by Detective »

Below you can download 3d video controller windows 10 64 bit samsung driver for Windows.

File name: 3d-video-controller_win1064-bit-samsung.exe
Version: 8.949
File size: 35125 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Panda 3.42

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Name: 3D Video Controller Driver
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Manufacturer: Samsung

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my 3D Video Controller not working after updating to Windows 10?
Answer: After updating to Windows 10, it is essential to ensure that you have the latest compatible driver for the 3D Video Controller. Visit Samsung's official website and download the appropriate driver for Windows 10 64 Bit. Install the driver and restart your system to resolve any compatibility issues.

2. Question: The 3D video playback on my computer is choppy. How can I improve the performance?
Answer: Choppy 3D video playback can be due to various factors. First, make sure that your computer meets the recommended system requirements for smooth 3D video playback. Check if any background processes or applications are consuming excessive system resources and close them. Additionally, updating your graphics card driver to the latest version and ensuring your media player software is up to date can also help improve performance.

3. Question: My 3D Video Controller is not being recognized by my computer. What should I do?
Answer: If your computer fails to recognize the 3D Video Controller, try the following troubleshooting steps. Firstly, ensure the device is properly connected to your computer via the appropriate interface (e.g., HDMI, DisplayPort). If the issue persists, try connecting the device to a different port or try using a different cable to rule out potential cable or port problems. If none of these steps resolve the issue, check if your computer's BIOS settings need to be adjusted to enable the 3D Video Controller or consult Samsung's support for further assistance.
Hannah

Re: Re: 3D Video Controller Driver Windows 10 64 Bit Samsung

Post by Hannah »

Thank you so much for sharing this link! I've been struggling to find a working driver for my Samsung device on Windows 10 64-bit, so this is really helpful.