Hp Laserjet Driver

Ronnie

Hp Laserjet Driver

Post by Ronnie »

I recently acquired an HP Laserjet printer, model XYZ, but I seem to be having trouble finding the appropriate driver for installation. I've spent hours searching on the HP support website, specifically the driver section, but unfortunately I haven't been able to locate the driver I need. I've also tried searching on other popular driver download websites, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the latest HP Laserjet driver for model XYZ? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Laserjet Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp laserjet driver for Windows.

File name: hp-laserjet.exe
Version: 3.552
File size: 23043 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky 1.91

Hp Laserjet Driver

(click above to download)

Printed documents in black and white.
Connectivity: USB 2.0.
Printing speed: Up to 19 pages per minute.
Resolution: 600x600 dpi.
Paper handling: Tray capacity of up to 150 sheets.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Hp Laserjet Driver not printing any documents?
A: Check if the printer is powered on and connected properly to the computer. Also, ensure that the printer driver is installed correctly. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and the computer.

2. Q: Why is the printed document from my Hp Laserjet Driver coming out faded?
A: Verify the toner level and replace it if necessary. Additionally, check the print settings to ensure that the quality and density settings are appropriately adjusted. If the problem continues, clean the printhead or drum to improve print quality.

3. Q: Why is my Hp Laserjet Driver printing with streaks or smudges?
A: First, check if any paper jams or foreign objects are causing the issue. Clean the printhead, drum, and interior parts of the printer to remove any debris. Align the printhead and perform a calibration if needed. If the problem persists, it might be necessary to replace the toner cartridge.
Ronnie

Re: Re: Hp Laserjet Driver

Post by Ronnie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Laserjet device, it worked like a charm!