Hp Printer Drivers Hp Laserjet 1018

Donnie

Post by Donnie »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I am facing issues with my HP Laserjet 1018 printer. The printer is not responding and I suspect that it is because the drivers are outdated. I have searched on the official HP website but I couldn't find any drivers specifically for Windows 10. I also tried searching on various driver download websites but no luck there either. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the updated drivers for my HP Laserjet 1018 printer compatible with Windows 10? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Printer Drivers Hp Laserjet 1018

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp printer hp laserjet 1018 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-printer-hp-laserjet-1018.exe
Version: 2.667
File size: 17.21 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda v. 5.45

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: HP LaserJet 1018
- Type: Monochrome Laser Printer
- Print Speed: Up to 12 pages per minute (ppm)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Paper Handling: 150-sheet input tray, 100-sheet output tray
- Supported Media Types: Paper (plain, laser), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock, postcards

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my HP LaserJet 1018 printer not printing?
A: First, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected properly via the USB cable. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer or the computer. Try restarting both the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer drivers or updating them to the latest version.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper jams in my HP LaserJet 1018 printer?
A: When encountering a paper jam, carefully remove any jammed paper from the input and output trays. Open the printer cover and gently pull out any stuck paper from the roller. Make sure there are no torn pieces of paper left inside. After clearing the jam, reload the paper properly and ensure it is inserted correctly. Avoid overloading the trays with too much paper as it may cause jams.

3. Q: My HP LaserJet 1018 printer is printing faintly. What should I do?
A: If the prints appear faint, first check the toner level in the printer. If it is low, replace the toner cartridge with a new one. Ensure that the printer's print density settings are appropriately configured for the desired print quality. Clean the printer's print head using the built-in cleaning utility or manually clean the toner cartridge if necessary. If the issue persists, the printer drum may need to be replaced.
Donnie

Re: Re: Hp Printer Drivers Hp Laserjet 1018

Post by Donnie »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP LaserJet 1018, it was really helpful and saved me a lot of time!