Epson K300 Driver Download

Davey1992

Post by Davey1992 »

I recently purchased an Epson K300 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched extensively online, visiting the official Epson website, various driver download sites, and even tried using the Windows update feature. However, I couldn't locate a working driver for my specific model. Could someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the Epson K300 driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson K300 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson k300 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-k300.exe
Version: 8.759
File size: 20.32 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v. 5.64

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Device Type: Printer
Brand: Epson
Model: K300
Supported Operating Systems: Windows and Mac
Print Technology: PrecisionCore MicroTFP print head
Print Resolution: Up to 1440 x 720 dpi
Printing Speed: Up to 31 pages per minute (black and white)
Automatic Duplex Printing: Yes
Input Tray Capacity: 250 sheets
Output Tray Capacity: 150 sheets
Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Half Letter, Executive, User-defined
Supported Paper Types: Plain paper, bond paper, recycled paper, envelopes, labels
Energy Star Certified: Yes

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my print quality poor or inconsistent?
- Answer: Poor print quality may be due to clogged print heads. Try cleaning the print heads using the printer's utility software. If the problem persists, replace the ink cartridges with genuine Epson ones and align the print heads.

2. How do I resolve paper jam issues with the Epson K300?
- Answer: If a paper jam occurs, first turn off the printer and carefully remove the jammed paper following the instructions in the printer's manual. Check for any torn pieces of paper and clear them. Make sure the paper is loaded correctly in the input tray and not exceeding the maximum capacity.

3. Why is my printer not responding to print commands?
- Answer: If the printer is not responding, first check the connection between the printer and the computer. Ensure the USB or Ethernet cable is securely connected. Restart both the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver software from Epson's official website and ensure you have the latest version.
Davey1992

Re: Re: Epson K300 Driver Download

Post by Davey1992 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Epson K300 driver download, it worked perfectly and I was able to install it on my Windows device without any issues.