Hp Driver P1102

Dotty89

Hp Driver P1102

Post by Dotty89 »

I recently purchased a HP LaserJet P1102 printer and have been trying to install the appropriate driver for it. However, despite my efforts, I have been unable to locate a reliable source to download the driver from. I have visited the official HP website, as well as various other driver download websites, but so far, no luck. Could anyone kindly provide me with a direct and trustworthy link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in this matter.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Driver P1102

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp p1102 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-p1102.exe
Version: 1.317
File size: 31260 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 2.40

Hp Driver P1102

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: HP
- Model: Driver P1102

- Print Technology: Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 18 pages per minute (ppm)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Paper Handling: 150-sheet input tray, 100-sheet face-down output tray
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, postcards, envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
- Memory: 2 MB
- Power Consumption: 375 watts (printing), 3.2 watts (Ready), 1.0 watt (Auto-Off), 0.3 watts (Manual-Off)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is the HP Driver P1102 showing a paper jam error even though there is no paper jam?
A1: This issue can occur due to several reasons. First, check if there is any loose paper stuck inside the printer. If not, try cleaning the paper feed rollers with a lint-free cloth. Additionally, ensure that the paper guides are properly aligned. If the problem persists, it might be recommended to contact HP support for further assistance.

Q2: How to resolve the issue of faded or low-quality printouts from the HP Driver P1102?
A2: If you are experiencing faded or low-quality printouts, consider checking the toner cartridge. Make sure it is not empty or near the end of its life. You can try removing the cartridge and gently shaking it to distribute the toner evenly. Also, ensure that the print density settings are appropriately configured in the printer driver. If the issue persists, it might be time to replace the toner cartridge.

Q3: Why is my HP Driver P1102 not connecting to the computer via USB?
A3: If the printer is not connecting to the computer via USB, try the following troubleshooting steps: First, check if the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. If it is, verify that the USB port on the computer is functioning correctly by connecting other USB devices. Additionally, ensure that the printer driver is installed correctly on the computer. If the problem persists, try using a different USB cable or port to isolate the issue.
Dotty89

Re: Re: Hp Driver P1102

Post by Dotty89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Hp P1102! I've been struggling to find a reliable one, and your help is greatly appreciated.