Hp Printer Driver M1005 Download

Dotty89

Post by Dotty89 »

I've been searching everywhere for the download link to the HP Printer Driver M1005, but I just can't seem to find it. I've looked on the official HP website, various driver update websites, and even tried searching on forums, but no luck. Could someone please share the direct download link for the HP Printer Driver M1005? I would really appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Printer Driver M1005 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp printer m1005 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-printer-m1005.exe
Version: 7.949
File size: 20.72 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 1.73

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Type: HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Printer
- Functions: Print, copy, and scan
- Print Technology: Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 14 ppm (pages per minute)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Paper Capacity: Up to 150 sheets
- Media Types: Paper (plain, laser), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock, postcards
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my HP LaserJet M1005 printer not responding?
A1: There could be various reasons behind this issue. To troubleshoot, first ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to your computer or network properly. Try restarting both the printer and your computer. Check for any error messages on the printer's display panel. If the problem persists, reinstall the printer driver software or contact HP support for further assistance.

Q2: How can I resolve paper jam issues with my HP M1005 printer?
A2: Paper jams can occur due to several reasons. To address this issue, follow these steps: firstly, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Gently remove any jammed paper or foreign objects from the paper path. Make sure there are no torn pieces of paper left inside. Reload the paper properly and avoid overfilling the tray. Finally, plug the printer back in and power it on. If the problem persists, refer to the user manual or contact HP support.

Q3: What should I do if my scanned documents appear blurry or have poor quality?
A3: Blurry or poor-quality scans can result from incorrect settings or issues with the scanner. Make sure the document is placed properly on the scanner glass without any wrinkles or dust particles. Verify that the scanner settings, such as resolution and brightness, are appropriate for your requirements. Also, ensure the scanner glass is clean and free from smudges. If the problem persists, try updating the scanner driver software or contact HP support for further assistance.
Dotty89

Re: Re: Hp Printer Driver M1005 Download

Post by Dotty89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Printer M1005! I've been searching everywhere for this and really appreciate your help.