Driver Hp Jet Pro M402Dn

Francie

Driver Hp Jet Pro M402Dn

Post by Francie »

Hi all,

I'm in desperate need of finding a driver link for my HP Jet Pro M402Dn printer. I've been scouring the internet for hours but haven't had any luck so far. I've checked the official HP website, as well as other reputable driver download websites, but still no success. I even tried using the automatic driver update feature on my computer, but it couldn't find the specific driver I need. Could anyone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the driver for the HP Jet Pro M402Dn? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Hp Jet Pro M402Dn

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp jet pro m402dn driver for Windows.

File name: hp-jet-pro-m402dn.exe
Version: 5.844
File size: 14977 MB
Upload source: torrents
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver. 2.27

Driver Hp Jet Pro M402Dn

(click above to download)

Printer
- Print Technology: Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 40 ppm
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duplex Printing: Yes
- Paper Capacity: Up to 350 sheets
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Mobile Printing: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Google Cloud Print 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for HP Jet Pro M402Dn Printer:

Q1: Why is the printer not responding to print commands?
A1: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via the USB cable or network connection. Make sure that the printer drivers are installed correctly and try restarting both the printer and the computer.

Q2: How do I resolve paper jams in the printer?
A2: First, identify the location of the paper jam indicated by error messages or lights on the printer. Carefully remove the jammed paper by following the instructions in the printer's user manual. Avoid pulling the paper forcefully to prevent any damage.

Q3: Why am I experiencing poor print quality?
A3: Check if the printer's toner cartridge is low or needs replacement. Clean the print heads using the printer's built-in maintenance feature. Additionally, adjust the print settings to ensure the correct paper type and print quality settings are selected. If the issue persists, consider replacing the toner cartridge or contacting HP support for further assistance.
Francie

Re: Re: Driver Hp Jet Pro M402Dn

Post by Francie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the Windows driver for the HP Jet Pro M402Dn, it worked perfectly for my device!