Epson T60 Driver Windows 10

Davey1992

Post by Davey1992 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Epson T60 printer. I've searched on the Epson website and tried various other driver websites, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a compatible driver specifically for Windows 10. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Epson T60 driver for Windows 10? I really need to get my printer up and running again. Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson T60 Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson t60 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-t60-win10.exe
Version: 8.691
File size: 24412 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver. 1.62

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Epson T60
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10
- Printing Technology: Advanced Micro Piezo print head
- Maximum Resolution: 5760x1440 dpi
- Print Speed (A4): Black Text: Approx. 37 ppm (draft mode), Color Text: Approx. 38 ppm (draft mode)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Paper Handling: Input capacity of up to 120 sheets, Output capacity of up to 50 sheets
- Supported Media Types: A4, A5, A6, B5, Legal, Letter, Half Letter, Envelopes
- Power Consumption: Operating - Approx. 17 W, Standby - Approx. 1.3 W, Sleep - Approx. 0.6 W

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Question 1: My Epson T60 is not recognized by my Windows 10 computer. What should I do?
Answer: Please ensure that you have installed the latest Epson T60 driver for Windows 10. You can download and install the driver from the official Epson website. Additionally, try connecting the printer to a different USB port on your computer or using a different USB cable.

Question 2: The print quality of my Epson T60 is poor, with streaks and uneven colors. How can I fix this issue?
Answer: First, check if the printer's ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink levels. If they are low, replace them with genuine Epson ink cartridges. Secondly, perform a print head alignment and cleaning from the printer settings or software. This can help resolve any alignment or clogged print head issues. If the problem persists, contact Epson customer support for further assistance.

Question 3: The Epson T60 is displaying a paper jam error, but I can't find any paper stuck in the printer. How can I clear this error?
Answer: Start by turning off the printer and disconnecting the power cord. Open the printer cover and check for any visible paper scraps or foreign objects. Gently remove them, if found. Next, check the paper tray and make sure the paper is loaded correctly, without being bent or creased. Close the printer cover, reconnect the power cord, and turn on the printer. If the error still persists, consult the user manual or contact Epson support for further guidance.
Davey1992

Re: Re: Epson T60 Driver Windows 10

Post by Davey1992 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows 10 driver for the Epson T60. I really appreciate your help!