Install Epson Wf 100 Driver

Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

I recently purchased an Epson WF 100 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've tried searching on the official Epson website, but I couldn't find a direct download link for the driver. I also checked various driver update websites, but none of them seem to have the specific driver I need. Can anyone provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the Epson WF 100 driver? I'm running Windows 10. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Install Epson Wf 100 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download install epson wf 100 driver for Windows.

File name: install-epson-wf-100.exe
Version: 8.659
File size: 42125 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 1.34

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
Device: Epson WF-100 Printer
Manufacturer: Epson
Model: WF-100
Printing Technology: Inkjet - color
Printing Speed: Up to 7 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color)
Maximum Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Epson WF-100 printer not recognizing the ink cartridges?
Answer: Ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed and not expired. Clean the contacts on both the cartridges and the printer. If the issue persists, try replacing the ink cartridges with genuine Epson cartridges.

2. Question: How do I resolve paper jam issues with my Epson WF-100 printer?
Answer: Turn off the printer and carefully remove any jammed paper, avoiding tearing it. Ensure that the paper tray is properly adjusted and the paper is within the supported size and type. If the problem persists, contact Epson support for further assistance.

3. Question: Why is my Epson WF-100 printer not connecting to my Wi-Fi network?
Answer: Check if the printer and the Wi-Fi router are within range and there are no physical obstructions. Ensure that the Wi-Fi password is entered correctly during the setup process. Try restarting the printer and the router. If the issue continues, consult the printer's manual or contact Epson customer support.
Lizzie

Re: Re: Install Epson Wf 100 Driver

Post by Lizzie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link for the working windows driver for the Epson WF 100 device! I've been struggling to find a reliable driver and this is exactly what I needed.