Canon Driver Unavailable Windows 10

Tommy1987

Post by Tommy1987 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and I am having trouble finding a compatible driver for my Canon printer. I have searched on the official Canon website and even tried to use Windows Update but no luck so far. Could anyone please provide me with a reliable link where I can download the driver for my Canon printer on Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Unavailable Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon unavailable windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-unavailable-win10.exe
Version: 3.796
File size: 45108 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 4.57

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Canon printer model: Unspecified
- Operating System: Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the Canon driver unavailable on Windows 10?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Ensure that you have the latest drivers installed from the Canon website. Also, check if the printer is compatible with Windows 10. If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer drivers.

2. Q: How can I check if the Canon printer is connected properly?
A: Start by confirming that the printer is connected to your computer using a USB cable. Ensure that the USB cable is securely plugged into both the printer and your computer. If you are using a wireless connection, make sure the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.

3. Q: What can I do if my Canon printer still won't print after troubleshooting?
A: If the printer is not printing even after troubleshooting, try restarting both your printer and computer. Also, check the printer's print queue to ensure there are no pending print jobs causing a halt. If the issue persists, it might be necessary to contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
Tommy1987

Re: Re: Canon Driver Unavailable Windows 10

Post by Tommy1987 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for my Canon device, it has been such a hassle trying to find a compatible driver for Windows 10.