Canon Printer Driver Lbp6030

Francie

Post by Francie »

I recently purchased a Canon Lbp6030 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched extensively on the Canon website, but I couldn't find the specific driver for my printer model. I also tried searching on other driver download websites, but so far no luck. Can anyone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for my Canon Lbp6030 printer? I would greatly appreciate any help.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver Lbp6030

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer lbp6030 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-lbp6030.exe
Version: 2.673
File size: 14.48 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure 3.41

(click above to download)

Specification of the Canon Printer Driver Lbp6030:
- Manufacturer: Canon
- Model: Lbp6030
- Technology: Laser printer
- Print speed: Up to 19 pages per minute
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Operating systems compatible: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Paper handling: 150-sheet input tray, 100-sheet output tray
- Dimensions: 37.2 cm (width) x 24.9 cm (depth) x 19.6 cm (height)
- Weight: 5 kg
- Energy consumption: Maximum 870 W during printing, 2.8 W in sleep mode

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Canon Lbp6030 printer not starting up?
A: Make sure the power cable is securely connected to both the printer and the power outlet. Check if the power switch is turned on. If the printer still doesn't start, try plugging it into a different power outlet or contact Canon Support for further assistance.

2. Q: My Canon Lbp6030 printer is not printing anything. What should I do?
A: First, ensure that the printer is connected to the computer properly via the USB cable. Check if there are any error messages on the printer's display panel or the computer screen. Verify that the printer driver is installed correctly and up-to-date. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and the computer. If the problem continues, contact Canon Support for troubleshooting guidance.

3. Q: How can I resolve frequent paper jams in my Canon Lbp6030 printer?
A: Start by removing any jammed paper carefully from the printer. Ensure that only the recommended paper type and size are being used, as using incompatible paper may lead to jams. Check if the paper trays are adjusted correctly and not overloaded. Clean the paper feed rollers with a lint-free cloth to remove any debris. If paper jams persist, it is advisable to contact Canon Support for further assistance or servicing.
Francie

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver Lbp6030

Post by Francie »

Thank you so much for providing the link, I was having trouble finding a working driver for my Canon Lbp6030 printer and your assistance is greatly appreciated!