Epson Billing Printer Driver

Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

I recently purchased an Epson billing printer for my small business. However, I'm having trouble finding the driver for it online. I've searched through various websites, including the official Epson support page, but couldn't find the specific driver I need. Can someone provide me with a reliable link to download the Epson billing printer driver? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Billing Printer Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson billing printer driver for Windows.

File name: epson-billing-printer.exe
Version: 1.922
File size: 15.89 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v 1.78

(click above to download)

Specifications of Epson Billing Printer Driver:
- Type: Printer driver
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet
- Language support: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and more
- Printing technology: Thermal
- Paper width: 80mm
- Print speed: Up to 200mm/sec
- Resolution: 203 x 203 dpi
- Printer dimensions: 145 x 195 x 148mm
- Printer weight: 1.6kg
- Power consumption: Approximately 1.8A during printing

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Epson Billing Printer Driver not printing any receipts?
A: There could be a few reasons for this issue. First, make sure the printer is connected to a power source and turned on. Check the connectivity cables to ensure they are firmly connected. Also, verify that there is enough paper in the printer's paper tray. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the printer driver software or contacting Epson's customer support.

2. Q: My Epson Billing Printer Driver is producing faded or incomplete receipts. How can I resolve this?
A: Faded or incomplete prints can be caused by various factors. Start by checking the ink or thermal paper roll. If the ink is low, replace the cartridge or refill it according to the printer's instructions. Ensure that the thermal paper roll is properly inserted and positioned. Adjust the print quality settings within the printer driver software and try printing a test page. If the issue remains, it might be necessary to clean the printer's printhead or seek technical assistance.

3. Q: The Epson Billing Printer Driver is displaying error codes during operation. What should I do?
A: Error codes provide specific information about the encountered problem. Refer to the user manual or Epson's support website for a list of error codes and their corresponding solutions. You can try turning off the printer, disconnecting it from the power source, and then reconnecting it after a few minutes. If the error persists, contact Epson's customer support and provide them with the error code for further assistance.
Lizzie

Re: Re: Epson Billing Printer Driver

Post by Lizzie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the windows driver for the Epson Billing Printer. I really appreciate it.