Canon Ipf770 Driver

Lizzie

Canon Ipf770 Driver

Post by Lizzie »

Hey everyone, I've been searching high and low for the driver of Canon Ipf770 for my computer, but I'm unable to find it. I've checked the Canon website, as well as other popular driver download websites, but no luck so far. I even tried contacting Canon support, but they haven't responded yet. It's frustrating because I really need this driver to get my printer up and running. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Canon Ipf770 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Ipf770 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon ipf770 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-ipf770.exe
Version: 8.748
File size: 20.49 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v 3.1

Canon Ipf770 Driver

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Canon
- Model: iPF770
- Type: Wide-format inkjet printer
- Print Technology: Thermal Inkjet
- Maximum Print Resolution: 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: A0 size - 48 seconds (Fast Economy Mode)
- Supported Media Sizes: A0, A1, A2, A3, A4
- Supported Media Types: Plain paper, Bond paper, Recycled paper, Coated paper, Heavyweight coated paper, Glossy film, Matte film, Rolls
- Ink Palette: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 4 individual ink tanks
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Base-TX

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon iPF770 printer not turning on?
A: Make sure the power cable is securely connected to the printer and the power outlet. Check if the power outlet is functioning by plugging in another device. If the printer still doesn't turn on, try a different power cable or contact Canon support for further assistance.

2. Q: My prints from the Canon iPF770 appear streaky or uneven. How can I resolve this issue?
A: Firstly, ensure that the print heads are clean and not clogged. Run a print head cleaning cycle from the printer's settings or maintenance menu. Also, make sure you are using high-quality compatible media and the correct media type selected in the printer settings. If the problem persists, consider replacing the ink cartridges or consulting Canon support.

3. Q: The Canon iPF770 is displaying a "Paper Jam" error, but there is no visible obstruction. What should I do?
A: Start by checking if there are any tiny paper shreds stuck in the printer's paper path, as they can cause false paper jam errors. Gently remove any visible debris using tweezers or compressed air. Try resetting the printer by turning it off, unplugging it from the power source, and waiting for a few minutes before reconnecting and turning it back on. If the error persists, refer to the printer's manual or contact Canon support for further instructions.
Lizzie

Re: Re: Canon Ipf770 Driver

Post by Lizzie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Canon Ipf770 driver! I've been struggling to find a working one, and this has been a huge help.