Epson Drivers Et-4760

Cindy1994

Epson Drivers Et-4760

Post by Cindy1994 »

Hi everyone! I recently purchased an Epson ET-4760 printer and I'm having some trouble finding the drivers for it. I've searched on the official Epson website, but unfortunately I couldn't find the specific driver I need. I've also tried searching on other driver download websites, but the results were either outdated or for a different printer model. I would really appreciate it if someone could provide me with a direct download link for the Epson ET-4760 printer drivers. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Drivers Et-4760

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson et-4760 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-et-4760.exe
Version: 9.938
File size: 31079 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset 2.30

Epson Drivers Et-4760

(click above to download)

Specification:

- Printer type: All-in-One Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax)
- Print technology: PrecisionCore 4S printhead 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand inkjet technology
- Maximum print resolution: 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print speed: Up to 15.0 ISO ppm (black) and 8.0 ISO ppm (color)
- Print size: Paper sizes up to 8.5" x 14" (legal) and A4
- Copy speed: Up to 11.0 ISO cpm (black) and 5.5 ISO cpm (color)
- Copy quality: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum copy size: 8.5" x 14" (legal) and A4
- Scan resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi (hardware), 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Fax speed: Modem speed up to 33.6 Kbps
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct

Troubleshooting questions and answers:

1. Q: My printer is not connecting to my computer, what should I do?
A: First, make sure the USB cable is securely connected between the printer and computer. If using Wi-Fi, check if the printer and computer are connected to the same network. Restart both devices and try again. You may also need to reinstall the printer drivers.

2. Q: The prints are coming out faded, how can I fix this issue?
A: Check the ink levels in the printer software to ensure they are not low. If low, replace the ink cartridges with genuine Epson ones. Perform a print head alignment and cleaning to improve print quality. Make sure the print settings are appropriate for your desired print quality.

3. Q: The scanner is not recognizing the document when I try to scan, what can I do?
A: Ensure that the document is positioned correctly on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder (if applicable). Clean the scanner glass and white reference area to remove any smudges or dirt. Restart the printer and computer, then try scanning again. If the issue persists, update the scanner drivers or reinstall the printer software.

Note: This information is based on general knowledge and may vary depending on the specific model and firmware version of
Cindy1994

Re: Re: Epson Drivers Et-4760

Post by Cindy1994 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson ET-4760, I really appreciate it!