Hp Scanjet Driver

Torri89

Hp Scanjet Driver

Post by Torri89 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for the driver link for my Hp Scanjet device, but I'm unable to find it. I've already checked the official Hp website, as well as various driver download websites, but no luck so far. I've also tried using the device model number in my search, but it didn't yield any helpful results either. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or link where I can download the driver for my Hp Scanjet device? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Scanjet Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp scanjet driver for Windows.

File name: hp-scanjet.exe
Version: 3.323
File size: 16.45 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver. 1.57

Hp Scanjet Driver

(click above to download)

Scanner
Brand: HP
Model: Scanjet
Driver: Yes
Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
Scan Speed: Up to 25 ppm
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Supported Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
Dimensions: 19.6 x 13.8 x 6.8 inches
Weight: 9.26 pounds
Power Source: AC Adapter

Troubleshooting Questions:

1. Q: Why is my HP Scanjet not scanning properly?
A: To resolve scanning issues, ensure that the scanner glass is clean, the scanner drivers are up to date, and the correct resolutions and settings are selected in the scanning software.

2. Q: Why is my HP Scanjet not connecting to my computer?
A: If the scanner is not connecting to your computer, check the USB cable connection, try connecting to a different USB port, and verify that the scanner drivers are properly installed.

3. Q: Why is my scanned document appearing distorted or skewed?
A: If your scanned documents appear distorted or skewed, make sure that the documents are properly aligned on the scanner glass, clean the scanner glass, and calibrate the scanner using the provided software or settings.
Torri89

Re: Re: Hp Scanjet Driver

Post by Torri89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Hp Scanjet device, I really appreciate it!