Epson Stylus Cx3650 Drivers Windows 10

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I'm having trouble finding compatible drivers for my Epson Stylus CX3650 printer. I have searched extensively on the Epson website, but unfortunately, they only have drivers available for older versions of Windows. I have also tried searching on various driver websites and forums, but have had no luck so far. Does anyone have a reliable source or a direct link to the Windows 10 compatible drivers for the Epson Stylus CX3650 printer? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Stylus Cx3650 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson stylus cx3650 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-stylus-cx3650-win10.exe
Version: 9.605
File size: 47058 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Panda v. 3.18

(click above to download)

The Epson Stylus CX3650 is a multifunction inkjet printer that is compatible with Windows 10. Here are the specifications of this device:

- Type: Multifunction inkjet printer
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 15 pages per minute (black and white), up to 15 pages per minute (color)
- Scanner Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copier Speed: Up to 13 pages per minute (black and white), up to 5 pages per minute (color)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes, etc.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X
- Ink Cartridge Compatibility: T0631, T0632, T0633, T0634

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my printer not printing correctly?
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed and have enough ink.
- Clean the print head using the printer software or options available on the printer.
- Check if there are any paper jams or obstructions in the printer's paper feed.

2. Why is my scanner not working?
- Make sure the scanner is properly connected to the computer via USB.
- Update the scanner drivers to the latest version compatible with your operating system.
- Try using a different scanning software or application to isolate any software conflicts.

3. Why is my copier producing blank or distorted copies?
- Check if the ink cartridges have enough ink and are properly installed.
- Clean the scanner glass and the white backing inside the copier lid.
- If the issue persists, perform a reset or power cycle the printer to refresh its settings.
Cassie

Re: Re: Epson Stylus Cx3650 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Cassie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Stylus Cx3650! I've been struggling to find one that is compatible with Windows 10.