Canon Driver E560

Tommy1987

Canon Driver E560

Post by Tommy1987 »

I have been searching for the driver for my Canon E560 printer but have been unable to find it. Can someone please provide a download link for the correct driver? I have already checked Canon's official website and searched online forums, but I haven't had any luck so far. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver E560

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon e560 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-e560.exe
Version: 4.546
File size: 14.78 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 4.51

Canon Driver E560

(click above to download)

Specification of Canon Driver E560:

- Type: Inkjet printer
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Maximum print resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print speed: Black and white - up to 9.9 ppm, Color - up to 5.7 ppm
- Paper sizes supported: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4x6", 5x7", Custom size (width 101.6 - 215.9mm, length 152.4 - 676mm)
- Automatic Duplex Printing: Yes
- Ink cartridges: PG-89 (Black), CL-99 (Color)
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/SP1/Vista SP2, Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Canon Driver E560 not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Answer: Please ensure that your printer and Wi-Fi router are both powered on and within range. Verify that the Wi-Fi password is correctly entered, and check if there are any interferences such as walls or other devices blocking the signal. Restarting the router and printer can also help resolve connectivity issues.

2. Question: How do I fix blurry prints from my Canon Driver E560?
Answer: Blurry prints can be caused by several factors. Start by checking if the print heads are aligned properly and perform a print head cleaning. Ensure that the paper used is compatible with the printer and not excessively wet or wrinkled. Additionally, check the print settings and make sure the correct paper type and print quality options are selected.

3. Question: My Canon Driver E560 is not recognizing the ink cartridges. What should I do?
Answer: If the ink cartridges are not being detected, try removing and reseating them firmly into their respective slots. Ensure that the cartridges are not expired or dried out. Clean the contacts on both the cartridges and the printer to remove any dust or dirt that may be causing the issue. If the problem persists, replacing the cartridges with genuine Canon cartridges can often resolve the problem.
Tommy1987

Re: Re: Canon Driver E560

Post by Tommy1987 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Canon E560, it was a great help!