Canon Printer Driver Ip2700

Richie

Post by Richie »

Hi there! I'm currently in need of a driver for my Canon Printer Ip2700, but despite my efforts, I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I've searched extensively on Canon's official website and even tried various driver download websites, but unfortunately, I still came up empty-handed. Can anyone please help me out by providing a reliable driver link for the Canon Printer Ip2700? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver Ip2700

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer ip2700 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-ip2700.exe
Version: 1.172
File size: 20.33 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee 1.84

(click above to download)

- Device type: Inkjet Color Printer
- Model number: Canon Pixma IP2700
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Printing technology: Inkjet
- Print speed: Up to 4.8 ppm (black) and 3.3 ppm (color)
- Print resolution: Up to 4800 dpi (horizontal) x 1200 dpi (vertical)
- Paper sizes supported: A4, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 4x6", 5x7", 8x10"
- Paper capacity: Input tray: Up to 100 sheets (plain paper)
- Operating systems compatibility: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.4.11 - 10.6

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon IP2700 not printing anything?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the computer properly. Ensure that there is enough ink in the cartridges and perform a nozzle check and cleaning to clear any clogs. Check if the printer is set as the default printer in your computer's settings.

2. Q: My prints from the IP2700 are coming out with streaks or lines. What should I do?
A: Streaks or lines in prints can be caused by clogged printhead nozzles or low ink levels. Run the printhead cleaning utility from the printer software to clear any clogs. If the ink levels are low, replace the cartridges with new ones. Ensure that you're using genuine Canon ink cartridges for optimal performance.

3. Q: The IP2700 is giving a "Paper Jam" error, but there is no paper visibly stuck. How to resolve this issue?
A: Sometimes, small pieces of paper or debris can get stuck inside the printer causing false paper jam errors. Turn off the printer and open the paper output cover. Gently remove any visible paper or debris. Use compressed air or a soft brush to clean the paper feed roller. Close the cover, turn on the printer, and try printing again. If the error persists, contact Canon support for further assistance.
Richie

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver Ip2700

Post by Richie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Canon Printer Driver Ip2700, I've been searching for a working driver everywhere!