Epson Gt-S620 Driver Download

Eddie94

Post by Eddie94 »

Hello everyone,

I've been struggling to find a reliable source to download the driver for my Epson Gt-S620 scanner. I've searched extensively on various websites, including the official Epson support page, but have had no luck. Can anyone please provide me a direct link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Gt-S620 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson gt-s620 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-gt-s620.exe
Version: 9.219
File size: 46661 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure ver. 4.8

(click above to download)

The Epson GT-S620 is a high-performance document scanner designed for professional and business use. It offers fast and accurate scanning capabilities, making it suitable for high-volume document processing. Here are the specifications of this device:

- Scanner Type: Sheet-fed, color duplex document scanner
- Maximum Resolution: 600 dpi
- Speed: Up to 40 pages per minute (ppm) in simplex and 80 images per minute (ipm) in duplex mode
- Document Feeder Capacity: Up to 50 sheets
- Supported Document Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, B5, A5, A6, and smaller sizes
- Interface: USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0)
- Compatibility: Windows and Mac OS
- Software Included: Epson Scan, Document Capture Pro, Abbyy FineReader Sprint OCR, NewSoft Presto! BizCard, and more
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.8" x 6" x 6.4" (without trays closed)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q: My scanner is not powering on. What could be the issue?
A: Firstly, make sure that the power cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the power source. If the issue persists, try connecting the scanner to a different electrical outlet to eliminate the possibility of a faulty outlet or power supply. Alternatively, check if the power button on the scanner is functioning correctly.

Q: Scanning documents takes longer than usual. How can I improve the scanning speed?
A: There are a few things you can try to improve scanning speed. Firstly, ensure that there are no other heavy tasks running on your computer while scanning. Additionally, consider lowering the scanning resolution or switching to grayscale mode if color scanning is not essential. Cleaning the scanner's glass and rollers regularly can also help maintain optimal scanning speeds.

Q: The scanned documents appear distorted or skewed. What can I do to fix this issue?
A: If the scanned documents are distorted or skewed, check if the paper guides in the document feeder are aligned properly and gripping the documents correctly. Make sure that the documents are loaded straight and not slanted. Additionally, ensure that the scanner's glass and rollers are clean to avoid any smudging or artifacts affecting the scanning process.
Eddie94

Re: Re: Epson Gt-S620 Driver Download

Post by Eddie94 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Epson Gt-S620, I've been struggling to find a reliable download and this has been a huge help!