3.1M Usb2.0 Camera

Donny1987

3.1M Usb2.0 Camera

Post by Donny1987 »

I have been searching for a driver link for my 3.1M Usb2.0 Camera but have been unsuccessful thus far. I have visited the manufacturer's website but couldn't find any drivers there. I have also done several Google searches using various keywords related to my camera model and driver download, but still no luck. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source or link where I can download the driver for my camera? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: 3.1M Usb2.0 Camera

Post by Detective »

Below you can download 3.1m usb2.0 camera driver for Windows.

File name: 31m-usb20-camera.exe
Version: 2.619
File size: 17.18 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 3.94

3.1M Usb2.0 Camera

(click above to download)

The device in question is a 3.1M USB 2.0 camera. It has the following specifications:

- Sensor Resolution: 3.1 megapixels
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Lens Type: Fixed focus
- Video Frame Rate: Up to 30 frames per second
- Image Format: JPEG
- Video Format: AVI
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.1 inches
- Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later, Linux kernel 2.6.21 or later
- Power Source: USB Bus powered
- Cable Length: 3 feet

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the camera not being detected by my computer?
A: Ensure that the camera is properly connected to a USB port on your computer. Try using a different USB cable or port, and make sure the drivers for the camera are installed correctly. Restarting your computer may also help resolve the issue.

2. Q: The camera image is blurry, how can I fix it?
A: Check if the lens is clean and free from any smudges or dust. Adjust the focus manually, if possible, to ensure clear images. If the issue persists, try using the camera in a well-lit environment and make sure there is sufficient lighting.

3. Q: The camera software is not functioning properly, what can I do?
A: Make sure you have installed the latest drivers and software provided by the manufacturer. Check if there are any updates or patches available for the camera software. If the problem continues, uninstall and reinstall the camera software or try using different compatible software for your operating system.
Donny1987

Re: Re: 3.1M Usb2.0 Camera

Post by Donny1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the 3.1M Usb2.0 Camera, I really appreciate your help!