Driver For Viewsonic Vg920

Penny91

Post by Penny91 »

I recently purchased a Viewsonic VG920 monitor and I'm having trouble finding the appropriate driver for it. I've searched extensively on Viewsonic's official website, as well as on various driver download websites, but haven't been able to locate a link to download the driver. Could someone kindly provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Viewsonic VG920? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver For Viewsonic Vg920

Post by Detective »

Below you can download for viewsonic vg920 driver for Windows.

File name: for-viewsonic-vg920.exe
Version: 4.827
File size: 16.76 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 3.61

(click above to download)

Display resolution: 1280x1024
Screen size: 19 inches
Aspect ratio: 5:4
Response time: 8ms
Contrast ratio: 700:1
Brightness: 250 cd/m2
Connectivity options: VGA, DVI-D

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Viewsonic VG920 not displaying any image?
A: Ensure that the monitor is properly connected to the computer's graphics card. Check if the power cable is securely plugged into the outlet and the monitor is receiving power. Try using a different cable or port to rule out any connectivity issues. If the problem persists, the monitor may require professional repair.

2. Q: How can I adjust the screen resolution on the Viewsonic VG920?
A: Right-click on the desktop and select "Display settings." In the Settings tab, you will find the option to adjust the screen resolution. Click on the drop-down menu and choose the desired resolution, then click Apply and OK to save the changes. If the desired resolution is not available, ensure that you have installed the appropriate graphics driver for your operating system.

3. Q: Why is my Viewsonic VG920 displaying fuzzy or distorted images?
A: Check the VGA/DVI cable connections on both ends and ensure they are tightly secured. Try using a different cable to see if the issue persists. Adjust the monitor's sharpness setting in the on-screen display (OSD) menu, if available, to improve image quality. Additionally, make sure your graphics driver is up to date. If none of these steps resolve the issue, the monitor may require further troubleshooting or servicing.
Penny91

Re: Re: Driver For Viewsonic Vg920

Post by Penny91 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Viewsonic Vg920, I have been searching everywhere for this!