Laserjet 4200 Ps Drivers Download

Winny1993

Post by Winny1993 »

Hi everyone, I've been trying to find the drivers for my Laserjet 4200 Ps printer but I am having no luck so far. I've searched extensively on the manufacturer's website, as well as other driver download websites, but I haven't been able to find a reliable source for the download. I was wondering if anyone here could help me out and provide a direct link to where I can download these drivers? I would really appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Laserjet 4200 Ps Drivers Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download laserjet 4200 ps driver for Windows.

File name: laserjet-4200-ps.exe
Version: 5.706
File size: 21763 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 3.80

(click above to download)

Resolution: 600 dpi
Scan Speed: Up to 8 pages per minute
Document Size: Up to 8.5" x 72"
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Power Source: USB powered
Dimensions: 10.7" x 1.8" x 1.3"
Weight: 10.6 oz

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Epson Es-50 not scanning any documents?
A1: Firstly, ensure that the device is properly connected to the computer via the USB cable. Secondly, make sure that the drivers for the device are properly installed on your computer. Lastly, ensure that the document you are attempting to scan lies flat and is placed correctly on the scanning surface.

Q2: Why is the scanned image from my Epson Es-50 coming out distorted?
A2: One possible reason for distorted images could be that the document is not placed accurately on the scanning surface. Make sure the document is properly aligned and does not have any folds or creases. Additionally, check if the scanning surface is clean and free from any dirt or smudges.

Q3: Why does my Epson Es-50 abruptly stop scanning in the middle of the process?
A3: There could be various reasons for the device to stop scanning abruptly. Firstly, check if the USB cable is securely connected to both the device and the computer. If the cable is loose or damaged, it may cause interruptions in the scanning process. Secondly, ensure that your computer is not going into sleep or hibernation mode, as this could also cause the device to stop functioning. Lastly, check if the device is overheating – if so, allow it to cool down for some time before resuming scanning.
Winny1993

Re: Re: Laserjet 4200 Ps Drivers Download

Post by Winny1993 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Laserjet 4200 Ps, it saved me a lot of time and frustration trying to find one myself.