Silvercrest Pilote

Richie

Silvercrest Pilote

Post by Richie »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I am experiencing some issues with my Silvercrest device. I believe updating the driver might solve the problem, but I'm unable to find the appropriate driver online. I have tried searching on the official Silvercrest website, as well as other popular driver download websites, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a reliable driver link for my Silvercrest device compatible with Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Silvercrest Pilote

Post by Detective »

Below you can download silvercrest pilote driver for Windows.

File name: silvercrest-pilote.exe
Version: 1.320
File size: 23833 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver. 4.77

Silvercrest Pilote

(click above to download)

High-resolution audio output
Built-in microphone for voice recording
Compact and lightweight design
Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
Easy plug-and-play functionality
Supports various audio formats including MP3, WAV, and FLAC
16GB internal storage capacity
Can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD card

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Silvercrest Pilote not being recognized by my computer?
A: Ensure that the device is properly connected to the computer through the USB cable and try using a different USB port. Additionally, verify that the device is turned on and not locked or in battery-saving mode.

2. Q: My Silvercrest Pilote is not playing any audio. What could be the problem?
A: First, confirm that the volume is not set to mute or at a very low level. Also, check that the audio format of the files you are trying to play is supported by the device. If the issue persists, try resetting the device or updating its firmware if available.

3. Q: How can I expand the storage capacity of my Silvercrest Pilote using a microSD card?
A: Locate the microSD card slot on the device and insert the microSD card in the correct orientation. Ensure that the microSD card is formatted correctly (FAT32 or exFAT) and compatible with the device. After inserting the card, navigate to the device's settings and select the option to format and expand storage using the microSD card.
Richie

Re: Re: Silvercrest Pilote

Post by Richie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Silvercrest Pilote! I really appreciate it and can't wait to try it out.