PciVen_8086&Dev_8C22&Cc_0C05

Larry1991

Pci\Ven_8086&Dev_8C22&Cc_0C05

Post by Larry1991 »

I have been searching high and low for a driver download link for the device with the hardware ID "Pci\Ven_8086&Dev_8C22&Cc_0C05". I've tried searching on the manufacturer's website, various driver update websites, and even performed a general web search, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Could someone please assist me in locating the correct driver for this device? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: PciVen_8086&Dev_8C22&Cc_0C05

Post by Detective »

Below you can download pciven_8086&dev_8c22&cc_0c05 driver for Windows.

File name: pci-ven_8086-dev_8c22-cc_0c05.exe
Version: 5.774
File size: 32143 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec version 4.24

PciVen_8086&Dev_8C22&Cc_0C05

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Model: PCI Ven_8086&Dev_8C22&Cc_0C05
- Device Type: PCI device
- Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
- Device Class: Communication controller
- Device ID: 8086 (Vendor ID) and 8C22 (Device ID)
- Device Subclass: Network controller

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my device not detecting any networks?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the device driver is properly installed and up to date. You can visit the manufacturer's website (Intel Corporation) and download the latest driver for your specific device model. If the driver is already updated, check if the device is enabled in the operating system's network settings. Additionally, verify that the device is not physically disconnected or damaged.

2. Q: My device is not recognized by the operating system. What should I do?
A: If your device is not recognized, it may indicate a driver conflict or compatibility issue. Firstly, try reinstalling the driver for the specific device model from the official website. Ensure that you download the correct driver version for your operating system. If the issue persists, check if there are any conflicting drivers installed on your system. Remove or disable any conflicting drivers, then try reinstalling the device driver again.

3. Q: Can I use this device with an older version of Windows?
A: Depending on the compatibility specifications provided by the manufacturer, this device may support older versions of Windows. However, it is recommended to visit the Intel Corporation website or consult the device's user manual/documentation for the list of officially supported operating systems. Installing the latest device driver compatible with your specific operating system is crucial to ensuring optimal performance and functionality.
Larry1991

Re: Re: PciVen_8086&Dev_8C22&Cc_0C05

Post by Larry1991 »

I appreciate the site admin for providing the link to the Windows driver for the device with the PCI Vendor ID 8086, Device ID 8C22, and Class Code 0C05. Thank you!