Geforce Go6150 Windows 10

Robby96

Post by Robby96 »

I am having trouble finding the driver for my Geforce Go6150 graphics card for Windows 10. I have searched extensively on the official Nvidia website, as well as on various driver update websites, but I have been unable to find a reliable download link. The ones I did find either led to outdated versions or suspicious-looking websites. Can anyone please provide me with a trusted source or direct download link for the Geforce Go6150 driver specifically compatible with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Geforce Go6150 Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download geforce go6150 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: geforce-go6150-win10.exe
Version: 1.226
File size: 36008 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 1.6

(click above to download)

Resolution: Up to 1920x1200 pixels
Graphics Processor: NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150
DirectX Support: DirectX 9.0
Shader Model Support: Shader Model 3.0
Video Memory: Up to 128MB
Compatibility: Windows 10 compatible

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1) Q: Why is my screen resolution not displaying at the maximum supported resolution?
A: Ensure that the display drivers for the GeForce Go6150 are correctly installed. You can download the latest drivers from NVIDIA's website and install them on your Windows 10 system.

2) Q: Why do I experience graphics glitches or artifacts while using applications or playing games?
A: Check if the graphics card is overheating by utilizing monitoring software. If overheating is detected, clean the fan and vents to ensure proper cooling. Additionally, updating the graphics drivers to the latest version might resolve any compatibility issues causing the glitches.

3) Q: Windows 10 is unable to detect the GeForce Go6150. What should I do?
A: Make sure the graphics card is properly seated in the slot and the connectors are fully plugged in. Restart your computer and enter the BIOS settings to check if the card is enabled. If the issue persists, it might indicate a hardware problem, and seeking assistance from a professional technician is recommended.
Robby96

Re: Re: Geforce Go6150 Windows 10

Post by Robby96 »

I appreciate the link to the working Windows driver for the Geforce Go6150 on Windows 10, I will give it a try and see if it resolves my issue.