Hp Laserjet 1020 Driver For Windows10

Eddie94

Post by Eddie94 »

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble finding a driver for my HP Laserjet 1020 that is compatible with Windows 10. I've been searching all over the HP website and other popular driver download websites, but I can't seem to find a direct download link for this specific driver.

I've tried using the HP Support Assistant tool, but it seems to be unable to locate the driver either. I've also checked the Windows Update and Device Manager, but unfortunately, they don't provide the driver I need.

If anyone knows where I can find a reliable download link for the HP Laserjet 1020 driver that works on Windows 10, I would be extremely grateful. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Laserjet 1020 Driver For Windows10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp laserjet 1020 for windows10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-laserjet-1020-for-win10.exe
Version: 4.444
File size: 15.63 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 1.95

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Type: Laser Printer
- Brand: HP
- Model: LaserJet 1020
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Print Speed: Up to 14 ppm (pages per minute)
- Maximum Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Input Capacity: 150-sheet input tray
- Output Capacity: 100-sheet output bin
- Duplex Printing: Manual
- Media Types Supported: Paper (plain, laser), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock, postcards

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP LaserJet 1020 printer not printing anything?
A: Please check if the printer is turned on and connected to your computer properly via USB. Also, ensure that there are no error messages or paper jams. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver or contacting HP support for further assistance.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper jams in my LaserJet 1020 printer?
A: First, turn off the printer and carefully remove any paper stuck in the input or output tray. Make sure there are no torn pieces of paper left inside. Next, check the paper path for any foreign objects or debris and remove them if found. Finally, align the paper properly in the input tray and try printing again.

3. Q: What should I do if my HP LaserJet 1020 printer is printing faded or blurry documents?
A: Start by checking the toner level to ensure it is sufficient. If the toner cartridge is low, replace it with a new one. Additionally, clean the printer's print head and perform a printer self-cleaning process to remove any accumulated debris. If the issue persists, adjusting the print density and quality settings may help improve print output.
Eddie94

Re: Re: Hp Laserjet 1020 Driver For Windows10

Post by Eddie94 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for the HP Laserjet 1020, it worked perfectly for me.