Usb 2.0 Ethernet Adapter Driver Windows 10

Marty99

Post by Marty99 »

Hi everyone, I'm currently searching for the driver link for a USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter that is compatible with Windows 10. I've been browsing through various websites and forums, including the official website of the manufacturer, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck finding the specific driver I need. Could someone please share a reliable source or link where I can download this driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Usb 2.0 Ethernet Adapter Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download usb 2.0 ethernet adapter windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: usb-20-ethernet-adapter-win10.exe
Version: 5.256
File size: 30590 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 4.98

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Type: USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter
- Driver Compatibility: Windows 10
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Ethernet Compatibility: Supports Ethernet connectivity
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 100 Mbps
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Indicator Lights: LED indicator for power and connectivity status
- Plug and Play: No additional driver installation required
- Cable Length: Approximately 6-7 inches
- Dimensions: Compact and Portable design

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1) Q: Why is the USB Ethernet adapter not connecting to the network?
A: First, ensure that both ends of the Ethernet cable are securely connected to the adapter and the network port. Check the LED indicator on the adapter to see if it is lit. If not, try using a different known-working cable or a different USB port on your device. Restarting your device or reinstalling the driver may also resolve the issue.

2) Q: Why is the USB Ethernet adapter not recognized by my Windows 10 computer?
A: Verify that your computer is equipped with a USB 2.0 port and ensure that the adapter is securely plugged in. If it is still not recognized, try using a different USB port or a different computer to check if the adapter is functional. In some cases, updating the USB controller drivers or restarting the computer can also help in recognizing the device.

3) Q: Why is the USB Ethernet adapter experiencing slow data transfer speeds?
A: Slow transfer speeds may be attributed to various factors. First, ensure that the Ethernet cable is in good condition and properly connected. Check if other devices on the same network are experiencing slow speeds as well, indicating a network issue. Updating the adapter driver to the latest version or trying a different USB port might improve the performance. Additionally, contacting your internet service provider may be necessary to troubleshoot network-related slowdowns.
Marty99

Re: Re: Usb 2.0 Ethernet Adapter Driver Windows 10

Post by Marty99 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for the USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter, it worked like a charm and I am now able to connect to the internet on my device.