Window7Acer Webcam

Trixie

Window7Acer Webcam

Post by Trixie »

I have an Acer laptop running on Windows 7 and I'm in need of a driver for my webcam. I've searched extensively on the Acer website, but unfortunately, I couldn't find any driver specifically for my webcam model. I also checked the Windows Update, but it didn't provide any driver either. I'm certain that the webcam's driver is outdated or missing because it's not working at all. Is there anyone who can provide me with a reliable link to download the driver I need? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Window7Acer Webcam

Post by Detective »

Below you can download window7acer webcam driver for Windows.

File name: window7acer-webcam.exe
Version: 4.559
File size: 16619 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data 1.4

Window7Acer Webcam

(click above to download)

The Acer Webcam is a device that allows users to capture images and record videos through their Windows 7 operating system.

Specification of the Acer Webcam:
- Compatibility: Windows 7
- Resolution: Variable, typically up to HD (720p) or Full HD (1080p)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 or USB 3.0
- Zoom: Digital zoom capability
- Privacy protection: Built-in privacy cover or indicator light
- Microphone: Built-in microphone for audio recording
- Software: Compatible with various video calling apps and software
- Mounting options: Flexible design for easy attachment to laptops or monitors

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for the Acer Webcam:

1. My Acer Webcam's video quality is poor. What could be the issue?
- Answer: Poor video quality can be caused by various factors. Ensure that the webcam lens is clean and not obstructed. Check if there are any software updates available for the webcam drivers. Also, verify that your internet connection is stable and has sufficient bandwidth for video streaming.

2. Why is my Acer Webcam not recognized by my Windows 7 computer?
- Answer: If your Acer Webcam is not being recognized, try the following troubleshooting steps: Make sure the webcam is properly connected to the USB port and that the cable is not damaged. Restart your computer and try connecting the webcam again. Check if the webcam drivers are up to date or try reinstalling them. Additionally, ensure that your computer's operating system is updated.

3. The audio from my Acer Webcam is not working. How can I fix this?
- Answer: If you are experiencing issues with the audio from your Acer Webcam, try these troubleshooting steps: Verify that the microphone is not muted or the volume is not set too low in the settings of your video calling application or operating system. Ensure that the microphone is selected as the default audio input device in your computer's sound settings. Check if there are any updated drivers available for your webcam that could resolve the audio issue.
Trixie

Re: Re: Window7Acer Webcam

Post by Trixie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Acer Webcam, I have been struggling to find a compatible one for my device.