Brother Ql 700 Driver Download

Larry1991

Post by Larry1991 »

Hi there! I've been trying to find a driver download for my Brother Ql 700 label printer but haven't had any luck so far. I've searched on the official Brother website, as well as a few other driver update websites, but couldn't find the specific driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Brother Ql 700 driver? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Brother Ql 700 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download brother ql 700 driver for Windows.

File name: brother-ql-700.exe
Version: 2.671
File size: 43922 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver. 3.23

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device Name: Brother QL 700
- Type: Label Printer
- Dimensions: 5.0" x 8.7" x 6.0"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Maximum Resolution: 300 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Speed: Up to 93 labels per minute
- Maximum Label Width: 2.3"
- Connectivity: USB

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is the Brother QL 700 not printing any labels?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is connected to a power source and turned on. Check if the label roll is properly inserted and seated in the printer. Verify that the correct label size is selected in the printer settings. Additionally, make sure that the USB connection between the printer and the computer is securely connected.

2. Q: The printed labels from my Brother QL 700 are coming out faded or blotchy. What could be the issue?
A: This issue might occur due to an inadequate supply of labels in the printer. Check if the label roll is correctly loaded and that there is no paper jam. Additionally, check if the print density setting is appropriately adjusted in the printer settings. If the issue persists, consider replacing the label roll with a new one.

3. Q: The Brother QL 700 is not recognized by my computer during the driver installation. What can I do?
A: Start by ensuring that the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. Make sure that the printer is turned on and in a ready state. If the issue persists, try using a different USB port on your computer or replace the USB cable. It is also recommended to download the latest Brother QL 700 driver from the official Brother website and install it again following the provided instructions.
Larry1991

Re: Re: Brother Ql 700 Driver Download

Post by Larry1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Brother Ql 700, it really saved me a lot of time and hassle!