Asus X541U Drivers Windows 10

Tilla93

Post by Tilla93 »

I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 and I am experiencing some issues with the device drivers for my Asus X541U. Specifically, I am unable to find the appropriate driver for my laptop. I have searched extensively on the Asus official website, but unfortunately, they only provide drivers for Windows 7 and 8. I have also tried searching on other driver websites and forums, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to the Windows 10 drivers for Asus X541U? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Asus X541U Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus x541u windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: asus-x541u-win10.exe
Version: 1.599
File size: 44781 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 3.16

(click above to download)

Specification of the Asus X541U device:

- Display: 15.6-inch Full HD LED-backlit display
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U processor
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 1TB SATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- Optical Drive: Super-Multi DVD drive
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, Ethernet
- Ports: 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB-C, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, SD card reader
- Audio: SonicMaster audio technology with built-in speakers and microphone
- Battery: 3-cell Li-ion battery
- Dimensions: 38.1 x 25.2 x 2.76 cm
- Weight: 2.0 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: The device is not connecting to any Wi-Fi networks. What could be the issue?
A1: There are a few possible reasons for this issue. Firstly, make sure the Wi-Fi adapter is enabled by checking in the Device Manager. Secondly, ensure that the Wi-Fi network is within range and functioning properly. Finally, try resetting the router and restarting the device.

Q2: The laptop is running very slow, what can I do to improve its performance?
A2: If the laptop is running slow, there are a few steps you can take to improve its performance. Firstly, ensure that there is sufficient storage space available on the hard drive. You can also try closing any unnecessary background processes and programs. Additionally, running a disk cleanup and defragmentation can help optimize the system performance.

Q3: The laptop's display is not working properly, what should I do?
A3: If the display is not functioning properly, there might be an issue with the graphics drivers or the display settings. Start by updating the graphics driver to the latest version from the Asus website. If that doesn't resolve the issue, try adjusting the display settings under the Control Panel or Settings menu. If the problem persists, contacting Asus support or seeking professional repair might be necessary.
Tilla93

Re: Re: Asus X541U Drivers Windows 10

Post by Tilla93 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for Asus X541U. I have been searching for this for a while, and your assistance is greatly appreciated!