Asus 2000 Liendrera

Sandy1991

Asus 2000 Liendrera

Post by Sandy1991 »

Hi there! I recently got an Asus 2000 Liendrera laptop and I've been having some trouble finding a particular driver. I've tried searching on the Asus official website, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the driver I need. It's for the touchpad, and I'm specifically looking for the latest version. I also attempted to search on other driver download websites, but no luck so far. Does anyone happen to have a direct download link for the touchpad driver? I would really appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Asus 2000 Liendrera

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus 2000 liendrera driver for Windows.

File name: asus-2000-liendrera.exe
Version: 1.907
File size: 13058 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver. 3.43

Asus 2000 Liendrera

(click above to download)

Display: 8-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels
Processor: Intel Celeron N3060 dual-core processor
RAM: 4GB DDR3
Storage: 32GB eMMC
Operating System: Windows 10
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1
Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 1x headphone/microphone combo jack
Battery: 3-cell Lithium-ion with up to 8 hours of usage
Dimensions: 8.2 x 11.8 x 0.8 inches
Weight: 2.65 pounds
Additional Features: HD webcam, microSD card reader, stereo speakers, built-in microphone
Warranty: 1 year

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Why is my Asus 2000 Liendrera not turning on even after pressing the power button?
- Answer: Ensure that the device is properly charged by connecting it to a power source using the provided charger. Also, try holding down the power button for at least 10 seconds to perform a hard reset. If the issue persists, there might be a problem with the battery or the device's internal hardware, and it's recommended to contact Asus customer support.

2. Why is the screen of my Asus 2000 Liendrera flickering or showing distorted images?
- Answer: Check if the display cable is securely connected to both the device and the LCD screen. If there is a loose connection, reseat the cable properly. Additionally, try adjusting the screen refresh rate in the display settings. If the problem persists, it could indicate a faulty display or graphics driver, and contacting Asus support would be advisable.

3. How can I fix audio issues on my Asus 2000 Liendrera where the sound is crackling or not working at all?
- Answer: First, check if the volume is turned up and not muted. Next, ensure that the audio drivers are up to date by going to the Device Manager and updating the audio device. If the issue persists, try connecting headphones or external speakers to determine if it's a hardware or software problem. If only the internal speakers are affected, it could indicate a hardware issue, and contacting Asus customer support is recommended.
Sandy1991

Re: Re: Asus 2000 Liendrera

Post by Sandy1991 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Asus 2000 Liendrera, I really appreciate it and will give it a try.