Arch Linux Broadcom Drivers

Belle93

Post by Belle93 »

Hi everyone, I'm currently facing an issue with my Arch Linux installation and specifically with the drivers for my Broadcom wireless device. I've been searching everywhere for the appropriate driver but unfortunately, I haven't been successful in finding the correct one. I've checked the Arch Linux package repositories, the official Broadcom website, and various Linux forums but still no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link or any other reliable source where I can find the Broadcom wireless drivers for Arch Linux? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Arch Linux Broadcom Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download arch linux broadcom driver for Windows.

File name: arch-linux-broadcom.exe
Version: 2.204
File size: 12114 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 1.7

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Operating System: Arch Linux
- Driver: Broadcom Drivers

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my device not connecting to the network?
A: Ensure that the Broadcom driver is properly installed and up to date. Check the network settings and verify that the correct wireless network is selected. Restart the device and try reconnecting to the network.

2. Q: How can I update the Broadcom drivers on my Arch Linux device?
A: To update Broadcom drivers on Arch Linux, open a terminal and run the following command: "sudo pacman -Syu broadcom-wl-dkms". This command will install the latest version of Broadcom drivers for your device.

3. Q: My Arch Linux device is experiencing frequent crashes. What can I do?
A: Frequent crashes on an Arch Linux device can have various causes. First, check if all system updates are installed by running "sudo pacman -Syu" in the terminal. If the issue persists, ensure that the Broadcom drivers are properly installed and updated. Additionally, check for any conflicting software or hardware issues that might be causing the crashes.
Belle93

Re: Re: Arch Linux Broadcom Drivers

Post by Belle93 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for my device. I really appreciate it and will give it a try.