Prp 085Iiit Driver Windows 10

Margy1988

Post by Margy1988 »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now I'm facing difficulties finding the driver for my PRP 085IIIT thermal printer. I've searched extensively online, visiting the manufacturer's website, as well as other well-known driver websites, but haven't been able to find a reliable source for the driver. Could someone please provide me a direct link to download the driver compatible with Windows 10? Your assistance would be highly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Prp 085Iiit Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download prp 085iiit windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: prp-085iiit-win10.exe
Version: 5.240
File size: 16.72 MB
Upload source: torrents
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 4.52

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Model: Prp 085Iiit
- Driver: Compatible with Windows 10
- Connectivity: Wired
- Supported OS: Windows 10
- Printing Technology: Thermal
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 150 mm/s
- Paper Size: 80 mm (width)
- Interface: USB
- Compatibility: ESC/POS command set
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 150 mm x 210 mm x 145 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Prp 085Iiit not printing anything?
A1: Please check the connectivity of the printer. Ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. Additionally, make sure that the printer is powered on.

Q2: The print quality of my Prp 085Iiit is poor. What should I do?
A2: First, ensure that the print head is clean and free from any debris. You can use a cleaning pen or a lint-free cloth to gently clean the print head. If the issue persists, try adjusting the print density settings in the printer driver. Consult the user manual for detailed instructions.

Q3: My Prp 085Iiit doesn't respond when I send a print command. How can I fix this?
A3: Firstly, check if the printer driver is correctly installed on your Windows 10 system. If not, download and install the appropriate driver from the manufacturer's website. Restart your computer after installation. If the problem persists, try using a different USB port and make sure the cable is in good condition. If none of this resolves the issue, it is recommended to contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance.
Margy1988

Re: Re: Prp 085Iiit Driver Windows 10

Post by Margy1988 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the PRP 085Iiit, I really appreciate it!