Transcend Nvme Drivers

Robby96

Transcend Nvme Drivers

Post by Robby96 »

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a Transcend Nvme SSD and I'm trying to find the latest drivers for it. I've been searching online for quite some time now, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a reliable source that provides the driver download. I checked Transcend's official website, but they only seem to have firmware updates available. I also tried searching on various driver download websites, but most of them require me to install their software, which makes me a bit wary.

Does anyone here happen to know where I can find a direct and trustworthy link to download the Transcend Nvme drivers? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Transcend Nvme Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download transcend nvme driver for Windows.

File name: transcend-nvme.exe
Version: 9.503
File size: 17.26 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 4.15

Transcend Nvme Drivers

(click above to download)

Device: Transcend Nvme Drivers

Specifications:
- Supports PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
- Capacity options: 256GB, 512GB, 1TB, 2TB
- Form factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: NVMe 1.3
- Sequential Read/Write Speeds: Up to 3,500/3,000 MB/s
- Advanced Dynamic SLC Caching
- DDR3 DRAM cache
- RAID engine and LDPC coding for data integrity
- Built-in thermal throttling mechanism
- Advanced garbage collection
- Supports TRIM command and SMART function
- M.2 Type 2280-D3-M

Troubleshooting:

Q1: Why is my Transcend Nvme Drivers not detected by the system?
A1: Please ensure that the drive is properly installed in the M.2 slot and securely connected. Also, check if the BIOS/UEFI settings recognize NVMe drives and enable the appropriate setting.

Q2: Why am I experiencing slow read/write speeds with my Transcend Nvme Drivers?
A2: Make sure your motherboard supports PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and that the drive is connected to the appropriate compatible slot. Additionally, ensure you have installed the latest drivers and firmware for optimal performance.

Q3: How can I optimize the lifespan of my Transcend Nvme Drivers?
A3: Regularly update the drive's firmware to benefit from performance improvements and bug fixes. Avoid excessive heat by ensuring adequate ventilation in your system. Also, avoid performing unnecessary read/write operations and enable TRIM command support for efficient garbage collection and wear-leveling algorithms.
Robby96

Re: Re: Transcend Nvme Drivers

Post by Robby96 »

I appreciate the link to the working Windows driver for the Transcend Nvme device provided by the site admin. I will give it a try right away and update if there are any further issues.