Realtek Pcie Gbe Drivers Windows 8.1

Tabby1995

Post by Tabby1995 »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for the Realtek PCIe GBE network card on Windows 8.1. I've searched extensively on the Realtek website, as well as on other driver websites, but I couldn't find a valid link to download the driver. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable download link for this driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Realtek Pcie Gbe Drivers Windows 8.1

Post by Detective »

Below you can download realtek pcie gbe windows 8.1 driver for Windows.

File name: realtek-pcie-gbe-win81.exe
Version: 3.718
File size: 19968 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky 2.15

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device type: Network interface card (NIC)
- Connectivity: PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express) interface
- Driver compatibility: Windows 8.1
- Driver manufacturer: Realtek

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: How do I check if the Realtek PCIe Gbe drivers are installed on Windows 8.1?
A: To check driver installation, navigate to the Device Manager, expand the "Network adapters" category, and locate the "Realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller" or similar entry. If present without any warning icons, the drivers are likely installed.

2. Q: My Realtek PCIe Gbe NIC is not working after upgrading to Windows 8.1, what can I do?
A: In such cases, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure you have the latest Windows updates installed.
- Download and install the latest Realtek PCIe Gbe drivers specifically designed for Windows 8.1 from the official Realtek website.
- Restart the computer and check if the NIC starts functioning correctly.

3. Q: My Realtek PCIe Gbe NIC is experiencing slow network speeds on Windows 8.1, how can I resolve this issue?
A: To troubleshoot slow network speeds, you can try the following:
- Update the Realtek PCIe Gbe drivers to the latest version from the official manufacturer website.
- Check the network cable for any damages or loose connections and replace if necessary.
- Adjust the network adapter settings, such as disabling energy-saving features or configuring specific speed or duplex settings in the device properties in the Device Manager.
Tabby1995

Re: Re: Realtek Pcie Gbe Drivers Windows 8.1

Post by Tabby1995 »

I found the link you shared for the Realtek Pcie Gbe drivers for Windows 8.1, but it seems that the provided link is broken or invalid. Could you please double-check and provide a working link?