Dw380 Bluetooth Module Driver Windows 7

Nickie

Post by Nickie »

I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 7 and realized that the driver for the DW380 Bluetooth module is missing. I've been searching for the driver online but haven't been able to find a reliable source. I checked the official website of the laptop manufacturer, but they only have drivers for Windows 10 available. I also tried searching on various driver download websites, but either the results are not for Windows 7 or the websites seem a bit sketchy. Could someone please provide a reliable link to download the DW380 Bluetooth module driver for Windows 7?
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Dw380 Bluetooth Module Driver Windows 7

Post by Detective »

Below you can download dw380 bluetooth module windows 7 driver for Windows.

File name: dw380-bluetooth-module-win7.exe
Version: 8.381
File size: 27912 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 3.5

(click above to download)

The DW380 Bluetooth module driver is compatible with Windows 7 operating system. It is designed to provide Bluetooth connectivity to various devices and supports wireless communication over short distances. This driver enables users to connect their Windows 7 PCs to compatible Bluetooth devices such as keyboards, mice, headsets, speakers, and other peripherals.

Specification of the DW380 Bluetooth Module Driver for Windows 7:
- Compatibility: Windows 7 operating system
- Functionality: Enables Bluetooth connectivity
- Supports: Wireless communication over short distances
- Allows connection to: Keyboards, mice, headsets, speakers, and other compatible Bluetooth devices

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My Windows 7 PC is not recognizing the DW380 Bluetooth module. What should I do?
A: Ensure that the DW380 driver is installed correctly. Check the device manager for any driver-related issues and try reinstalling or updating the driver. Additionally, make sure the DW380 module is properly connected to the PC's USB port.

2. Q: The DW380 Bluetooth module driver is installed, but I am experiencing connectivity issues with my Bluetooth device. How can I resolve this?
A: First, ensure that the Bluetooth device is within the effective range of the DW380 module. You may also try turning off and on the Bluetooth functionality on both the PC and the Bluetooth device. If the issue persists, try removing and re-pairing the Bluetooth device with the DW380 module.

3. Q: Can I use the DW380 Bluetooth module driver with other operating systems apart from Windows 7?
A: No, the DW380 Bluetooth module driver is specifically designed for Windows 7. It may not be compatible with other operating systems. It is essential to check the device's compatibility and obtain the appropriate driver for other operating systems if required.
Nickie

Re: Re: Dw380 Bluetooth Module Driver Windows 7

Post by Nickie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 7 driver for the Dw380 Bluetooth Module, it worked perfectly and saved me a lot of time and frustration!