Drivers Amd Ryzen 5 3400G

Susie89

Post by Susie89 »

I recently upgraded my PC with an AMD Ryzen 5 3400G processor, and I'm looking for the appropriate driver to install. I have searched on the AMD website for the driver, but unfortunately, I couldn't find it there. I also checked my motherboard manufacturer's website, but they only have drivers for the chipset and other components, not specifically for the processor. I even tried doing a Google search with various keywords and visited a few driver download websites, but none of them seem to have the driver I'm looking for. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Drivers Amd Ryzen 5 3400G

Post by Detective »

Below you can download amd ryzen 5 3400g driver for Windows.

File name: amd-ryzen-5-3400g.exe
Version: 4.124
File size: 27120 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 2.68

(click above to download)

HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, DVI-D
RAM: DDR4 3200 MHz
Storage: 1TB HDD
Graphics: Radeon RX Vega 11
Operating System: Windows 10
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2
Ports: USB 3.1, USB 2.0, Ethernet, Audio Jacks
Dimensions: 10.83 x 4.45 x 3.94 inches
Weight: 2.9 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my device not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A: Ensure that Wi-Fi is enabled in the device settings and check if the Wi-Fi network is functioning properly. Restart the router and try reconnecting. If the issue persists, update the Wi-Fi driver or consult the manufacturer for further assistance.

2. Q: Why is my display not working after connecting via HDMI?
A: Verify that the HDMI cable is securely connected to both the device and the display. Check the display input source and ensure it is set to HDMI. If the issue persists, try using a different HDMI cable or testing the device with a different display.

3. Q: Why is my computer running slowly?
A: Check if there are any background processes consuming excessive resources. Close unnecessary programs and clear temporary files. Update the device's drivers and perform a malware scan. If the issue persists, consider upgrading the RAM or consulting a technician for further assistance.
Susie89

Re: Re: Drivers Amd Ryzen 5 3400G

Post by Susie89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the AMD Ryzen 5 3400G. I was desperately searching for it and your help is greatly appreciated!