Windows 10 Remove Joystick Drivers

Dotty89

Post by Dotty89 »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and discovered that my joystick is not working anymore. I suspect that the issue might be related to outdated or incompatible drivers. I went to the manufacturer's website and searched extensively, but I couldn't find any Windows 10 drivers for my specific joystick model. I also checked Windows Update, but it didn't offer any driver updates for my joystick either. Can someone please provide a direct download link to the Windows 10 drivers for my joystick? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Windows 10 Remove Joystick Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download windows 10 remove joystick driver for Windows.

File name: win10-remove-joystick.exe
Version: 3.979
File size: 11202 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure version 1.65

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Operating System: Windows 10
- Input: Joystick
- Output: Remove Drivers

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my joystick not working on my Windows 10 device?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the joystick is properly connected to the device's USB port. Additionally, check if the joystick drivers are outdated or incompatible with Windows 10. If so, update or reinstall the appropriate drivers.

2. Q: How can I uninstall joystick drivers on Windows 10?
A: To uninstall joystick drivers on Windows 10, follow these steps:
1. Open the Control Panel by searching for it in the Start menu.
2. In the Control Panel, select "Hardware and Sound."
3. Under the "Devices and Printers" section, click on "Device Manager."
4. In the Device Manager window, locate and expand the "Human Interface Devices" category.
5. Right-click on your joystick device and select "Uninstall device."
6. Tick the checkbox saying "Delete the driver software for this device" if available.
7. Click "Uninstall" to remove the joystick drivers from your Windows 10 device.

3. Q: After removing my joystick drivers, how can I reinstall them on Windows 10?
A: To reinstall joystick drivers on Windows 10, you can follow these steps:
1. Connect your joystick to the device's USB port.
2. Windows 10 should automatically recognize the joystick and attempt to install its drivers.
3. If the automatic installation fails, you can manually install the drivers by following these steps:
- Visit the manufacturer's website and find the appropriate drivers for your joystick model and Windows 10.
- Download the drivers and save them to a specific location on your device.
- Open the Device Manager (follow steps 1-3 from question 2).
- Right-click on your joystick device and select "Update driver."
- Choose the option to browse your computer for drivers and locate the downloaded driver files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the joystick drivers.
Dotty89

Re: Re: Windows 10 Remove Joystick Drivers

Post by Dotty89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for my device, I really appreciate it!