Prosecor Gaussion Mixture Model 3190

Stella

Post by Stella »

I am having trouble finding the driver for my Processor Gaussian Mixture Model 3190. I have searched extensively on various websites, including the official manufacturer's website, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a link to download the driver for this specific model? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Prosecor Gaussion Mixture Model 3190

Post by Detective »

Below you can download prosecor gaussion mixture model 3190 driver for Windows.

File name: prosecor-gaussion-mixture-model-3190.exe
Version: 8.413
File size: 27851 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver. 2.94

(click above to download)

Palm-sized portable device with a sleek aluminum body and a 5-inch full HD touch screen display.
Processor: Gaussion Mixture Model 3190, a 2.5 GHz quad-core processor.
RAM: 4 GB
Internal Storage: 64 GB, expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card.
Operating System: Android 11.
Camera: 12 MP rear camera with optical image stabilization and 8 MP front camera.
Connectivity: 5G capable, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC.
Battery: 3,000 mAh non-removable battery with fast charging support.
Additional Features: Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock, USB-C port, Dual SIM support.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my device not charging when connected to the charger?
A: When encountering charging issues, make sure to check if the USB-C cable is properly connected to both the device and the charger. Also, try using a different charger or USB cable to rule out any potential issues. If the problem persists, consult a technician or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

2. Q: How can I resolve the constant freezing and lagging of my device?
A: If your device experiences frequent freezing or lagging, try closing unnecessary background apps and clearing cache memory. Additionally, ensure that you have sufficient storage available on the device. In case the issue persists, consider a factory reset after backing up your data, or seek professional help for a software optimization.

3. Q: Why is my device not connecting to Wi-Fi or mobile data network?
A: First, check if the Wi-Fi or mobile data is enabled in the device settings. Make sure you are in range of a Wi-Fi network or have a proper mobile data signal. If the issue persists, try restarting your device and router/modem. If other devices can connect to the network without any problems, resetting the network settings on your device might help. If the problem continues, contact your service provider for further assistance.
Stella

Re: Re: Prosecor Gaussion Mixture Model 3190

Post by Stella »

Thanks for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Prosecutor Gaussion Mixture Model 3190! I appreciate the help.