Intel Uhd 620 Driver

Marty99

Intel Uhd 620 Driver

Post by Marty99 »

I've been trying to find the driver for Intel Uhd 620 for my device, but unfortunately, I'm unable to locate it. I've searched on the official Intel website and their support page, as well as various driver update software, but no luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Intel Uhd 620 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Intel Uhd 620 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download intel uhd 620 driver for Windows.

File name: intel-uhd-620.exe
Version: 6.553
File size: 44840 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 3.56

Intel Uhd 620 Driver

(click above to download)

1920 x 1080 pixels
Display: 14.0" Full HD LED-backlit IPS display
Processor: Intel Core i5-8250U 8th Gen quad-core
Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
Storage: 256GB SSD
Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.0
Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack, SD card reader

Troubleshooting Questions:

1. Why is the display not turning on?
Answer: Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to the device and the power outlet. Try pressing the power button and observe if any indicators or lights are showing on the device. If the issue persists, try connecting an external display to check if the problem lies with the display or the device itself.

2. How can I fix Wi-Fi connectivity issues?
Answer: First, make sure that Wi-Fi is turned on and the device is within range of the network. Restart the device and the router to refresh the connection. If the issue continues, try forgetting the Wi-Fi network on the device and reconnecting to it. Check if any other devices are experiencing similar connectivity problems, as it might indicate a router issue.

3. What should I do if the device is running slow?
Answer: Ensure that all background applications are closed to free up system resources. Run a thorough scan for malware or viruses using reliable security software. Check the available storage space on the device, as a nearly full drive can impact performance. Consider upgrading the device's RAM if it's below the recommended specifications for the applications you use.
Marty99

Re: Re: Intel Uhd 620 Driver

Post by Marty99 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Intel UHD 620! I really appreciate your help.