Postal Code Hp Deskjet 2135

Peggy94

Post by Peggy94 »

Hi everyone, I recently purchased a HP Deskjet 2135 printer but unfortunately I misplaced the driver CD that came with it. I've been searching online for the driver but have had no luck in finding a reliable source. I've checked the official HP website, various driver download websites, and even performed a Google search using the printer model and "driver download", but still no results. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the HP Deskjet 2135 printer? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Postal Code Hp Deskjet 2135

Post by Detective »

Below you can download postal code hp deskjet 2135 driver for Windows.

File name: postal-code-hp-deskjet-2135.exe
Version: 1.743
File size: 20.94 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver. 3.70

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: HP DeskJet 2135
- Type: All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Functionality: Print, Scan, Copy
- Printing Technology: Thermal Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 7.5 ppm (black), Up to 5.5 ppm (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Copy Speed: Up to 5 cpm (black), Up to 3 cpm (color)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 300 dpi (black), Up to 600 x 300 dpi (color)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Paper Handling Capacity: Up to 60 sheets input tray, Up to 25 sheets output tray
- Maximum Document Size: A4
- Supported Media Types: Plain paper, Photo paper, Brochure paper
- Power Consumption: 10 watts (maximum)
- Dimensions: 425 x 304 x 149 mm
- Weight: 3.4 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the printer not printing anything?
A: Ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly via the USB cable. Check if there are any error messages or low ink warnings on the printer's display. Make sure that the print queue is not paused or stuck. If these basic checks don't resolve the issue, try reinstalling the printer drivers or consult the printer's manual for further troubleshooting steps.

2. Q: How do I resolve paper jam issues with the HP DeskJet 2135?
A: Start by turning off the printer and disconnecting the power cord. Gently remove any stuck paper from the input and output trays. Check for paper scraps or foreign objects inside the printer and remove them carefully. Make sure that the paper guides in the input tray are properly aligned to avoid future jams. After cleaning, reconnect the power cord, turn on the printer, and try printing again.

3. Q: Why is the scanner not working properly?
A: Check if the scanner lid is closed properly and not obstructing the scanning area. Ensure that the scanner glass is clean and free from smudges or debris. Verify that the scanner driver is installed correctly on your computer. If the issue persists, try restarting the computer and the printer. If none of these steps help
Peggy94

Re: Re: Postal Code Hp Deskjet 2135

Post by Peggy94 »

Hi, thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Deskjet 2135. I really appreciate your help!