Xerox 7346 Driver Windows X64

Torri89

Post by Torri89 »

Hi there,

I've been trying to find a driver for my Xerox 7346 printer on Windows X64, but I'm unable to locate it. I've already checked the official Xerox website and searched through their driver support section, but it seems like they only have drivers available for Windows 7 and earlier versions. I've also tried searching on other driver download websites, but no luck so far.

Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Xerox 7346 driver compatible with Windows X64? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Xerox 7346 Driver Windows X64

Post by Detective »

Below you can download xerox 7346 windows x64 driver for Windows.

File name: xerox-7346-win-x64.exe
Version: 8.813
File size: 13606 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver. 2.92

(click above to download)

Specifications:
- Device: Xerox 7346
- Compatibility: Windows X64
- Driver: Xerox 7346 Driver

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Xerox 7346 not printing anything?
A: Please ensure that the device is properly connected to the computer and turned on. Additionally, check if there is enough paper loaded in the printer and if the ink/toner levels are sufficient.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper jamming issues with my Xerox 7346?
A: First, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Gently remove any jammed paper from the paper path or trays. Make sure there are no torn pieces left behind. Once cleared, reassemble the printer and try printing again.

3. Q: Why am I experiencing low print quality with my Xerox 7346?
A: If print quality is inadequate, start by checking the ink/toner levels and replacing them if necessary. Clean the print heads or rollers using the printer's maintenance functions or manually, depending on the model. If the issue persists, consider adjusting the print settings for better quality or consult the user manual for specific troubleshooting steps.
Torri89

Re: Re: Xerox 7346 Driver Windows X64

Post by Torri89 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Xerox 7346 driver for Windows X64, I was desperately looking for it and this site admin has truly been a lifesaver!